We thought it would be helpful to add a page on our website that will list any corrections or mistakes that may appear in our cookbook. As meticulous and organized as we are, we are not perfect, so in case there are any errors, you will find a list of corrections here on this page. There is a place to comment below, so please let us know if you find any mistakes in the book.
• Page 73 Spinach Salad with Toasted Pine Nuts, Warm Goat Cheese, and Pomegranate Vinaigrette: In the ingredient list for the Pomegranate Vinaigrette, it says “Makes about 1Đ cups” but the correct text should be “Makes about 1 1/4 cups”
• Page 122 Cuban Empanadas: The oven temperature is missing. The correct baking temperature should be 350°F/177°C for 45 minutes.
• Page 152 Life-Changing Corn Bread: Salt is missing from the recipe. There should be 1/8 teaspoon salt whisked into the dry ingredients.
• Page 248 Hot Vanilla with Cinnamon Whipped Cream: There is an extra “the” in the final sentence of the recipe headnote.
• Page 257 Kale Bites with Lemon Ranch Dressing: The kale should weigh 16 ounces (454 g) after the stems are removed.